📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Sanded painted front bumper. Replaced fogs and broken grill. Came out good I think.

Before
Screen Shot 2023-04-08 at 7.44.22 PM.png

After

4A93D017-912A-4F5E-AAE2-35391A6C6A5F.JPG

7001AB76-3EA8-4F8F-9E69-D82A382C26E2.JPG

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
New keychain, figured that was as good a reason as any to pull the GTO out today!

6sZdGUt.jpg

Tho, I also did need to run past emissions on my way home from work today, as my registration is due by the end of this week.

She passed!! Never had any doubts. The kid even complimented the chop of my cam as he was handing me my pass papers. :ROFLMAO:

And then. On my way home. I was cruising along in the LEFT lane at a nice clip, and some asshat decided to pull out of an entrance on the right and proceed to lazily list into MY lane all while going about 5mph. Sooooo I got to make sure my ABS worked. Spoiler alert: It does! as do my michelin ps4s's, and as does my HORN, which I LAID on for about 10 seconds before proceeding to drop a couple gears and making sure this person got the full brunt of my completely emission legal exhaust!!! kept it pegged until I couldnt see him in my rear view anymore. Now, there was a large tow truck turning right into the same entrance he was coming out of, so Im CERTAIN he couldnt see me coming......but.......that just makes what he did even more IDIOTIC. If you cant see traffic coming, yeah lets just pull out into TWO LANES and then park the car.

Wheres the bourbon.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
New keychain, figured that was as good a reason as any to pull the GTO out today!

6sZdGUt.jpg

Tho, I also did need to run past emissions on my way home from work today, as my registration is due by the end of this week.

She passed!! Never had any doubts. The kid even complimented the chop of my cam as he was handing me my pass papers. :ROFLMAO:

And then. On my way home. I was cruising along in the LEFT lane at a nice clip, and some asshat decided to pull out of an entrance on the right and proceed to lazily list into MY lane all while going about 5mph. Sooooo I got to make sure my ABS worked. Spoiler alert: It does! as do my michelin ps4s's, and as does my HORN, which I LAID on for about 10 seconds before proceeding to drop a couple gears and making sure this person got the full brunt of my completely emission legal exhaust!!! kept it pegged until I couldnt see him in my rear view anymore. Now, there was a large tow truck turning right into the same entrance he was coming out of, so Im CERTAIN he couldnt see me coming......but.......that just makes what he did even more IDIOTIC. If you cant see traffic coming, yeah lets just pull out into TWO LANES and then park the car.

Wheres the bourbon.
Love the keychain ?

Do they just plug it in or is there a sniffer component to emissions?

Thread Info