📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Yep. I accepted an Assistant Plant Controller role (with potential to become plant controller in 2 years) in late July. I'm on my third week now. It's a great company and they're performing very well. And the dress code is jeans/t-shirts. I had been wearing suits for five years, so it is a most welcome change.

We'll be in this smaller rental home (3/2.5, 2,200sq ft, 2 car garage) until next July. Unfortunately it is quite far from work, 57 miles. I drive more miles in one day than I did in an entire week back in IL. So I'm not really taking the Mustang to work each day, otherwise I'd be filling up every other day.

Come fall, we'll likely be putting money down to have a home built close to my work since my wife works 100% remote.

congrats man good to hear it

Reactions: Spivitz

ZXMustang

Suh dude
Feb 19, 2019
Yep. I accepted an Assistant Plant Controller role (with potential to become plant controller in 2 years) in late July. I'm on my third week now. It's a great company and they're performing very well. And the dress code is jeans/t-shirts. I had been wearing suits for five years, so it is a most welcome change.

We'll be in this smaller rental home (3/2.5, 2,200sq ft, 2 car garage) until next July. Unfortunately it is quite far from work, 57 miles. I drive more miles in one day than I did in an entire week back in IL. So I'm not really taking the Mustang to work each day, otherwise I'd be filling up every other day.

Come fall, we'll likely be putting money down to have a home built close to my work since my wife works 100% remote.
Awesome man, what company??

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020

Wife is a controller for an investment company, her ours can vary from 40 to 60-70 hours a week sometimes. Hard work, but pays $$$. Good luck!

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
…

069DD3CF-CC9A-4F12-B697-6C960FDD0C5C.jpeg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Sellz? I wants teal cobra

Not planning on it, but if I ever got an offer I couldn’t refuse I would never say never….

Been in talks with a body company to get the engine bay sorted out so hopefully this winter I can get everything in the car and get it up and running, then the following winter get it in for the body to be done….

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Not planning on it, but if I ever got an offer I couldn’t refuse I would never say never….

Been in talks with a body company to get the engine bay sorted out so hopefully this winter I can get everything in the car and get it up and running, then the following winter get it in for the body to be done….

Talk to HeavyG HeavyG

Reactions: HeavyG

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Bring him to Tijuana... Introduce him to the body shop.... And the candy shop.... If ya kno what I mean

Lol. The candy shop got lots of lots of

Snapchat-634838148.jpg

Snapchat-1651780597.jpg

Reactions: Marko and greasy

Thread Info