📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
IMG_7462.jpg

Man I want to lower this car so bad but it rides so damn good the way it rides.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Then leave it. I am always jealous of my dads stock suspension GTO after a ride in it.

I don't even remember what a stock GTO suspension feels like. That was the first thing to go when I got the car :ROFLMAO: And now that I know what a real suspension is supposed to feel like w/ the KW's in my bmw, it makes driving the gto feel like I'm driving a brick. Tho I think the Konis are probably set to the max stiffness, so I could probably soften those up a tad.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I don't even remember what a stock GTO suspension feels like. That was the first thing to go when I got the car :ROFLMAO: And now that I know what a real suspension is supposed to feel like w/ the KW's in my bmw, it makes driving the gto feel like I'm driving a brick. Tho I think the Konis are probably set to the max stiffness, so I could probably soften those up a tad.

Do it. You will be pleased. It's not a carver.

pbdevastator

Regular
Aug 3, 2010
My buddy had a 90 or 91 auto and it kept blowing transmissions trying to keep up with foxbodys. Lol
Yep i have had to rebuild mine twice. First time no surprise because i was going to rebuild it once it went out . I knew it couldn't handle the power car was making after mods. Second time was because I was lied to about it being rebuilt to handle more power, and it turns out not even stock quality parts were used.
Supercoupes were restricted from factory so they didn't out perform those fox bodies. Take away those restrictions and they blew away fox bodies. Much easier to mod with bolt ons and such. But I 100% appreciate both cars.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
How was the drive?
It was kinda relaxing. I got about half way through to Little Rock and stopped for gas. When I fired the car up it made such an awful noise I though my clutch was going to shatter. Still had about 450-500 miles to go. So I decide to push through and car was driving fine. As I’m driving I think about it and with the car being so heat soaked I’m thinking it was maybe the starter being off alignment or something. The rest of the drive I made 3 gas stops and didn’t turn the car off. Basically fueled and took off ASAP. Just kept the car running. Got home and it was fine. Let the car cool down overnight and today fired up no problem. Drove it around and seemed fine. Thinking it was just really heat soaked but thought man that could have been worse.

Thread Info