📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

Milhouse

Addict
Jan 5, 2017
Fresh tint, wash and Gtechniq paint sealant applied. Now, I just need to tow something!

IMG_2374.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
That’s what I was looking for but I couldn’t find one with low enough miles and the price wasn’t right. Only difference is the badges and silver color everything else is identical.
Yeah, but I really like that silver, and I'd prefer the LT4, which you can't get in a standard version (CE or GS only). I'd take a 96 GS as well, but those are going for stupid high prices.

I did find one with low mileage, 65k, but it was a convertible, which I don't want. They were only asking $15,000.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Yeah, but I really like that silver, and I'd prefer the LT4, which you can't get in a standard version (CE or GS only). I'd take a 96 GS as well, but those are going for stupid high prices.

I did find one with low mileage, 65k, but it was a convertible, which I don't want. They were only asking $15,000.

For 15k u should have bought it it’s probably worth 22k plus GS are stupid money not worth it IMO.

Thread Info