Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Someday I'll have me a clean 96 Collectors Edition Coupe with a 6spd, either LT1 or LT4.
That’s what I was looking for but I couldn’t find one with low enough miles and the price wasn’t right. Only difference is the badges and silver color everything else is identical.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was looking for but I couldn’t find one with low enough miles and the price wasn’t right. Only difference is the badges and silver color everything else is identical.
Yeah, but I really like that silver, and I'd prefer the LT4, which you can't get in a standard version (CE or GS only). I'd take a 96 GS as well, but those are going for stupid high prices.

I did find one with low mileage, 65k, but it was a convertible, which I don't want. They were only asking $15,000.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yeah, but I really like that silver, and I'd prefer the LT4, which you can't get in a standard version (CE or GS only). I'd take a 96 GS as well, but those are going for stupid high prices.

I did find one with low mileage, 65k, but it was a convertible, which I don't want. They were only asking $15,000.

For 15k u should have bought it it’s probably worth 22k plus GS are stupid money not worth it IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom