NWI
giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Like my 2400 mile Buick :rofl:

I would’ve been less upset to see it start over than to see it peg 9’s lol.

Which also leads me to believe SOMEHOW this thing has the original cluster in it or whoever swapped it was the first person I’ve ever seen set correct hours and not just miles.

Truck’s been a trooper. Paid $1,100 for it. Has China $48 front wheel bearings, $26 AC Delco front pads, rear Delco rotors and pads, a China caliper bracket, china caliper pin kit and grommets and a $16 Delco Evap canister. Delco plugs, China wires, super tech air filter and Costco diesel oil changes lol.

I think the total investment is like $288. It got a slapped together plow setup for sub $400 and made me like $7,200 last winter and had delivered me 15,000 issue free daily driver/ light towing miles.

At this point it’s just a game to see how long it lasts with regular maintenance and repairs when needed but still using the shit out of it lol.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
So wait how many hours does it have? 10k?

10,126 yes. Yours has seen higher average speeds. This thing was owned by the owner of a utility company and then was used by their office girls to run to the state building to get permits and such, so It probably did some job site idling but not that terrible. Ended up at a Ritchie Bros auction where I snagged it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Reactions: m_dogg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
That's a nice looking clown shoe. I like the color.

thanks! It’s my dads baby. He just had the entire suspension and engine torn down and gone through. Year before that he had the interior pulled apart and all new stereo installed and some worn trim pieces and switches replaced. Prior to that every ding and scratch fixed. He keeps telling me to drive it while he is away but I’m Super nervous to drive it because of its condition.

Thread Info