For some particulars regarding the build. What precipitated this was a wiped cam lobe. That lead to the discovery of a burnt exhaust valve. So then it was on. Good thing, too as all the bearings were wiped out from all that metal flowing through. As long as I was doing it, I was going to do it right. This engine started life as a 400 CID unit. I opted for a forged stroker crank (4.125), forged rods, forged pistons, and a roller cam. I had a set of larger chamber heads (6x-4) to bring the compression down to pump gas livable levels. It’s about 9.2:1. I rebuilt the Q-jet I had for it. With the new stroke factored in, it’s a 461 and It runs pretty good. I still need to get things dialed in with the carb and ignition tuning, though.
First snow in the V60 - we did a FWD one as we had no plans of moving to a snow state when we bought it. Honestly, the traction control and stability surprised the hell out of me, this was up in Wisconsin and we headed back before roads were really plowed and it chugged along pretty well.