📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
New whip for the wife. No more van life.

20220530_191155.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Got a puncture close to the sidewalk on my drive out to Columbus OH. Two cans of slime didn’t do shit. Sat for two hours waiting for a tow in Greenfield IN. New tire should be on its way to the shop shortly so I can get on with my trip.View attachment 121313
That sucks. I'd like to have an exciting car like that, but I have a really hard time getting something that doesn't come with some kind of spare tire, even a compact one to get you out of that kind of situation. Slime isn't going to fix a blowout from hitting something either. I ran my G37's spare from middle of Indiana all the way home on a Sunday night starting about 11pm. By the time I got home the tow truck might have shown up, but I'd be sitting for hours waiting for a tire shop to open.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
That sucks. I'd like to have an exciting car like that, but I have a really hard time getting something that doesn't come with some kind of spare tire, even a compact one to get you out of that kind of situation. Slime isn't going to fix a blowout from hitting something either. I ran my G37's spare from middle of Indiana all the way home on a Sunday night starting about 11pm. By the time I got home the tow truck might have shown up, but I'd be sitting for hours waiting for a tire shop to open.

Yeah it definitely sucks, I might buy a spare kit for the TCG tour. Breaking down local is not so bad but when you’re in the middle of nowhere you are shit out of options. I called about 5 tire shops this morning. When I gave them the size 1/2 of them just chuckled

• Sad
Reactions: SleeperLS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yeah it definitely sucks, I might buy a spare kit for the TCG tour. Breaking down local is not so bad but when you’re in the middle of nowhere you are shit out of options. I called about 5 tire shops this morning. When I gave them the size 1/2 of them just chuckled
That reminds me... I need to see about replacing the tire on my spare. I did about 180 miles on it at 55mph. There is no distance restriction on it, just speed. I'd say it has at least 50% life left since that was the first time it was used. They don't even make that tire anymore, so need to see what I can replace it with. Mine is almost a full-size spare, which is why my trunk space is so limited. I can bitch about all the times I didn't have the room to pack something for vacation, but that one time I needed the spare it made up for it.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Got a puncture close to the sidewalk on my drive out to Columbus OH. Two cans of slime didn’t do shit. Sat for two hours waiting for a tow in Greenfield IN. New tire should be on its way to the shop shortly so I can get on with my trip.View attachment 121313
No spare? Are spares not a thing anymore?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim

Thread Info