Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
That Mobil and the new shell across the way have been two of the cheaper stations in the area as of recent.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yes mine sits lower than IDAFC21 IDAFC21

My car used to be even lower but that was too low for where I/we live.

Also IDAFC21 IDAFC21 car looks amazing, so glad you still have it.
wedding crashers comedy GIF

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
20220316_223118.jpg

Late night jam session with the pressure washer. It's going to be 70 tomorrow again. Imagine that 70s 2 days in a row in March... Make sure you guys check on your battery tenders and pay your storage fees.

Remember you can't take it with you, you don't even enjoy it as much as you want, it ain't worth nearly as much as you think. If you try to pass it on to yours kid they won't want it and will sell it for drug money.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
View attachment 114641

Late night jam session with the pressure washer. It's going to be 70 tomorrow again. Imagine that 70s 2 days in a row in March... Make sure you guys check on your battery tenders and pay your storage fees.

Remember you can't take it with you, you don't even enjoy it as much as you want, it ain't worth nearly as much as you think. If you try to pass it on to yours kid they won't want it and will sell it for drug money.

You are right so u should step up and buy a 3 piece forged wheel setup with toyo R888R tires and not have some knock off chinese setup for a cavalier with wrong offset for the IROC. Remember you can’t take it with you.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
View attachment 114641

You have convinced me I need a Town Car in my life

1647489650402.jpeg

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
You are right so u should step up and buy a 3 piece forged wheel setup with toyo R888R tires and not have some knock off chinese setup for a cavalier with wrong offset for the IROC. Remember you can’t take it with you.
If I had the money I would.

Fortunately the car still drives just fine

Jimbo

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Rico Rico how long have you had that? Looks like a previous customers car.

Top Bottom