Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

Yaj Yak

Whatsyernichescoredoe
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yep. I accepted an Assistant Plant Controller role (with potential to become plant controller in 2 years) in late July. I'm on my third week now. It's a great company and they're performing very well. And the dress code is jeans/t-shirts. I had been wearing suits for five years, so it is a most welcome change.

We'll be in this smaller rental home (3/2.5, 2,200sq ft, 2 car garage) until next July. Unfortunately it is quite far from work, 57 miles. I drive more miles in one day than I did in an entire week back in IL. So I'm not really taking the Mustang to work each day, otherwise I'd be filling up every other day.

Come fall, we'll likely be putting money down to have a home built close to my work since my wife works 100% remote.

congrats man good to hear it

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yep. I accepted an Assistant Plant Controller role (with potential to become plant controller in 2 years) in late July. I'm on my third week now. It's a great company and they're performing very well. And the dress code is jeans/t-shirts. I had been wearing suits for five years, so it is a most welcome change.

We'll be in this smaller rental home (3/2.5, 2,200sq ft, 2 car garage) until next July. Unfortunately it is quite far from work, 57 miles. I drive more miles in one day than I did in an entire week back in IL. So I'm not really taking the Mustang to work each day, otherwise I'd be filling up every other day.

Come fall, we'll likely be putting money down to have a home built close to my work since my wife works 100% remote.
Awesome man, what company??

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score

Wife is a controller for an investment company, her ours can vary from 40 to 60-70 hours a week sometimes. Hard work, but pays $$$. Good luck!

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sellz? I wants teal cobra
Not planning on it, but if I ever got an offer I couldn’t refuse I would never say never….

Been in talks with a body company to get the engine bay sorted out so hopefully this winter I can get everything in the car and get it up and running, then the following winter get it in for the body to be done….

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Not planning on it, but if I ever got an offer I couldn’t refuse I would never say never….

Been in talks with a body company to get the engine bay sorted out so hopefully this winter I can get everything in the car and get it up and running, then the following winter get it in for the body to be done….
Talk to HeavyG HeavyG

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Bring him to Tijuana... Introduce him to the body shop.... And the candy shop.... If ya kno what I mean
Lol. The candy shop got lots of lots of

Snapchat-634838148.jpg

Snapchat-1651780597.jpg

DEEZUZ

Yea but how many acres..?
Donating Member
Reaction score
I legit want to strip iroc and let you bring it down there

boost21

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Weekend project, flat glasstek hood because that’s what the cool kids are doing now a days.

Learned a lot about dzus fasteners though this process and also that rustoleum has rattle can that’s pretty close of a match to my cars paint. Will have it professionally sprayed over winter

IMG_6359.jpg

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Looks much better mike. Fore-sure get it done professionally.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom