Pingree Grove IL
Obamanotbad.jpeg

IMG_20200308_123828.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
The ‘06 towing the pony trailer and the ‘97 plow truck got an L-tank and box combo. Both "cars" and cool trucks are hibernating still. Hoping with this week of rain to wash the roads I'll be getting the 7.3 out at least so I can drive something presentable again.

I really hate how rusty the '97 is getting, it's the cleanest, straightest truck its age that I've seen in a while minus the road salt cancer. Might be time to track down a new cab and an aluminum flatbed.

1318E6F2-9FFB-4022-B6AB-3791DA1A0C3C.jpeg

BDEE4A9A-EDA4-49DC-9F3D-05BE6C3AFFAF.jpeg

E16669E8-BA33-4FDF-8B8F-6D868DEAF0C3.jpeg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I do it out of habit anymore. :D I straddle the seams in the slab (you can see them in the slab I'm parked on, there is an identical one above me), because on days like today, it pours in and then you get the concrete shit all over the paint which is a real PITA to get off.

Derp, sorry, I misread... Are you referring to the every day fight to get an available space? :D

• Haha
Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I do it out of habit anymore. :D I straddle the seams in the slab (you can see them in the slab I'm parked on, there is an identical one above me), because on days like today, it pours in and then you get the concrete shit all over the paint which is a real PITA to get off.

Derp, sorry, I misread... Are you referring to the every day fight to get an available space? :D

It looks like parking is a real struggle for you!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Washed one and thought the other needed a little sun too
Some new wrap and badges. Front, roof, sides wrapped. New badges, intake and tune also. Of course Post did the tune
Hate having to have the front plate on it.

Gents, do me a favor and hit enter after you post a picture.....? I already fixed your posts so don't worry about these. But it looks terrible when the picture is at the end if your post and it forces the text to the bottom. If you use Tapatalk you are going to have to do this everytime. We suggest using the mobile browser that Xen provides and then don't hit anything after attaching and the photos will attach to the end of the post.

Reactions: silver86

Thread Info