20191214_074312.jpg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
What’s stopping you from finishing it? No interest or just/time money? Seems like it could be real awesome......
i have no interest in that type of car. or level of race car any longer.

too much commitment when its done. this is the type of thing that would require 3-5 of my close friends that know what their doing to actually go to the track or mexico with it. not to mention its really not all that street friendly. id rather get a 70 chevelle with a ls swap or efi bbc with no cage that i can stick the kid in the back and go fuck shit up stop light to stop light, then bar hop with Great White Drake Great White Drake

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
i have no interest in that type of car. or level of race car any longer.

too much commitment when its done. this is the type of thing that would require 3-5 of my close friends that know what their doing to actually go to the track or mexico with it. not to mention its really not all that street friendly. id rather get a 70 chevelle with a ls swap or efi bbc with no cage that i can stick the kid in the back and go fuck shit up stop light to stop light, then bar hop with Great White Drake Great White Drake
I feel like it would still be easier to sell if it was done?

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I feel like it would still be easier to sell if it was done?
Probably, but then decisions would have to be made as far as tuning options and then the questions would come as to why it only makes 500hp on 7lbs of boost, and nobody would like my answer of "I'm not risking blowing it up to get a Dyno sheet, and I'm certainly not making multiple trips to the track to get a time slip"

That's how over it I am. It's too much bullshit. I just want to get some to jump in and terrorize the roads while driving wherever I want to go

Thread Info