📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I can honestly say every nice day is depressing. It’s been months since I drove my car.

D496A38F-0101-4DF7-900E-1A840662272A.jpeg

Nice! More info? Is that a built motor? How much boost?

Built stroker to 5.0, 2.3 twin screw blower, motor was built at alternative auto in Detroit, car was turned down to 521rwhp, 526tq, 12 lbs I’d boost, was originally over 600 with the same boost, on 93, traction was a big problem, hence backing it down.

The whole car was built end to end, it lives in Phoenix now. [emoji25]

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
My other problem with the S is that it’s really not their “baby” anymore. Their main focus is the 3 and Y. Elon stated several times, most recently in the Q3 earnings call that they don’t even really need to make the S and X anymore and they only do it for “sentimental reasons”. I mean the plaid model is coming out sure, but other than that they really haven’t shown it much love. Unless they get really serious and decide to finally update the 18650 battery pack and update the interior to a landscape screen, it shows that the S/X is more just along for the ride than being the companies pride and joy.

enough off topic though, bring on the car pics.

That doesn't mean it's a bad car though. Yea, it may be "dated" compared to the newer ones, but an S P100D, I'd rock it.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Thread Info