📸 Photography Post a recent pic of your ride

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Just took this now at home depot parking lot . Sunset and orange parking lights, came out crazy

20191025_192149.jpg

20191025_195935.jpg

20191025_200036.jpg

20191025_200130.jpg

Last edited:

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Pretty great. Averages about 4 months between fill ups (current lifetime mileage is 155mpg) . It really is a good looking car and we constantly get random people in parking lots asking about it. Only problem is that it’s a 2 door and my wife is pregnant as fuck right now (due date a week away) and the car seat barely fits in it. So nothing is wrong with it but we are trading it in as soon as possible (likely after taxes) for a Tesla model 3 performance. there is a slight possibility we may wait for the model Y performance but we aren’t on a list yet so who knows when that may happen

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
you ever drive a 3? It’s a masterpiece. The S is great but wayyyy more expensive and in many ways the 3 is better technology wise.

I get enough of this from M Mike K via text. All I hear is the sound of him choking on Elon's cock.

The interior is a train wreck in my opinion. The exterior is meh, kinda like the X.

Sure the tech is great and that makes sense since Tesla is really a tech company so I am not surprised.

I like your ELR better!

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I get enough of this from M Mike K via text. All I hear is the sound of him choking on Elon's cock.

The interior is a train wreck in my opinion. The exterior is meh, kinda like the X.

Sure the tech is great and that makes sense since Tesla is really a tech company so I am not surprised.

I like your ELR better!
You see, without ever being in one you can’t possibly know how amazing the interior really is. Little things like how the vents work are incredible And better than any other car ever. Forward visibility is unlike anything I’ve ever driven and the actual screen is iPad smooth in regards to response and graphics rendering. Seriously take a test drive and you’ll “get it”

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
You see, without ever being in one you can’t possibly know how amazing the interior really is. Little things like how the vents work are incredible And better than any other car ever. Forward visibility is unlike anything I’ve ever driven and the actual screen is iPad smooth in regards to response and graphics rendering. Seriously take a test drive and you’ll “get it”
Oh I've been in one. They are everywhere now.i know a few people that own them.

The function is great as I would expect from Tesla. I can't stand the look. The iPad on a stick seems like an afterthought but it shouldn't since it's the whole interface. No gauge cluster without HUD is a fail IMO.....

And a test drive isn't going to help. I'm just going to see the Model S and want that. It's just a much better looking car.

Reactions: crooks

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I want the S because I want a bigger car.
My other problem with the S is that it’s really not their “baby” anymore. Their main focus is the 3 and Y. Elon stated several times, most recently in the Q3 earnings call that they don’t even really need to make the S and X anymore and they only do it for “sentimental reasons”. I mean the plaid model is coming out sure, but other than that they really haven’t shown it much love. Unless they get really serious and decide to finally update the 18650 battery pack and update the interior to a landscape screen, it shows that the S/X is more just along for the ride than being the companies pride and joy.

enough off topic though, bring on the car pics.

Thread Info