3800 porting

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
hey i just picked up a ported front mani, and have stock crossover and stock rear
can anyone port these, i want the front re-ported, not much more but alittle can help, i would like a custom crossover made if possible, and the rear ported,

i know people can do this but can anyone do this before the end of the monthe , ill pay a resonable price, but i would like to get this done asap, ill be spraying soon , so i want as much exhaust flow as possible.

can anyone help ?,............lknh;lkn{"NM

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Originally posted by Kyle@Sep 8 2005, 12:35 PM
doesnt pector on clubgp port manis?
[snapback]97217[/snapback]​
He stopped doing it, and transfered the bus to someone else.

IMHO, you in no way need a crossover. The one on Brett's car that came off of mine is a stocker, with the sheilds removed and cleaned up, then sterling coated.

On the rear manni, only part of the #6 tube needs to be removed, and the outlet widened out.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Originally posted by Ron Vogel+Sep 8 2005, 02:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kyle
@Sep 8 2005, 12:35 PM
doesnt pector on clubgp port manis?
[snapback]97217[/snapback]​
He stopped doing it, and transfered the bus to someone else.

IMHO, you in no way need a crossover. The one on Brett's car that came off of mine is a stocker, with the sheilds removed and cleaned up, then sterling coated.

On the rear manni, only part of the #6 tube needs to be removed, and the outlet widened out.
[snapback]97222[/snapback]​
[/b]
SO RON DOES THAT MEAN U CAN DO THEM SOMETIME SOON.............I HOP U CAN SEEING AS UR THE CLOSEST

I

imported_Ron Vogel

Well, I'm not trying to put you off, but I kind of doubt I can do it anytime soon. I have a few things promised to other people and I can't even get to their stuff yet.

Worst part is, this weekend is gone; I'm having a garage sale this weekend. In 2 weeks I have company coming in, and next weekend I may be busy too. I may not be able to do anything until October.

If you can drop the stuff off, so I can get to it that would be best...but I have limited time on the weeknights because of the kids. So it may take a week or so if you leave stuff with me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Sinister Drag Designs
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list