Porsche is about to say F U to the 'Ring record.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
When people say a hypercar is basically like a racecar, just remember this is probably a minute and a half faster than any hypercar. And this isn't even the full limits of racecar technology...I'm sure they could easily throw a motor in with double the horsepower and go even faster.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
In Le Mans winning form, the twin turbo 2.0 V4 produced a measly 500 HP. With the hybrid system driving the front wheels to the tune of 400 HP through energy recovery from the exhaust and braking.

For the 919 EVO version that's going around shattering lap records across the world (including lap records by Formula 1 cars) the fuel restrictor has been removed so the same 2.0 twin turbo V4 now produces 720 HP and the same hybrid system now produces 440 HP. Weight has also been dropped 86 pounds to 1872 pounds.

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
In Le Mans winning form, the twin turbo 2.0 V4 produced a measly 500 HP. With the hybrid system driving the front wheels to the tune of 400 HP through energy recovery from the exhaust and braking.

For the 919 EVO version that's going around shattering lap records across the world (including lap records by Formula 1 cars) the fuel restrictor has been removed so the same 2.0 twin turbo V4 now produces 720 HP and the same hybrid system now produces 440 HP. Weight has also been dropped 86 pounds to 1872 pounds.

I see this, I read the NHRA is considering an electric series, and the electric VW just destroyed Pike's Peak. The future for modding is going to change a lot in the near future.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info