Porsche is about to say F U to the 'Ring record.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
It's "only" a turbo V4 though with a hybrid system

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
When people say a hypercar is basically like a racecar, just remember this is probably a minute and a half faster than any hypercar. And this isn't even the full limits of racecar technology...I'm sure they could easily throw a motor in with double the horsepower and go even faster.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh my fuck.

Thing was topped out barely 1/3 into the straight. :rofl: People are saying his AVERAGE speed through the whole circuit was 145mph.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
In Le Mans winning form, the twin turbo 2.0 V4 produced a measly 500 HP. With the hybrid system driving the front wheels to the tune of 400 HP through energy recovery from the exhaust and braking.

For the 919 EVO version that's going around shattering lap records across the world (including lap records by Formula 1 cars) the fuel restrictor has been removed so the same 2.0 twin turbo V4 now produces 720 HP and the same hybrid system now produces 440 HP. Weight has also been dropped 86 pounds to 1872 pounds.

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
In Le Mans winning form, the twin turbo 2.0 V4 produced a measly 500 HP. With the hybrid system driving the front wheels to the tune of 400 HP through energy recovery from the exhaust and braking.

For the 919 EVO version that's going around shattering lap records across the world (including lap records by Formula 1 cars) the fuel restrictor has been removed so the same 2.0 twin turbo V4 now produces 720 HP and the same hybrid system now produces 440 HP. Weight has also been dropped 86 pounds to 1872 pounds.
I see this, I read the NHRA is considering an electric series, and the electric VW just destroyed Pike's Peak. The future for modding is going to change a lot in the near future.

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
I see this, I read the NHRA is considering an electric series, and the electric VW just destroyed Pike's Peak. The future for modding is going to change a lot in the near future.
its basically lose weight, change motor, or change amperage to motor without batteries exploding or starting on fire :rofl:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom