Porsche 997 GT2 Carbon Fiber Seats, 4-Point Bolt-In Bar/Schrotch Harnesses

Porsche 997 GT2 Carbon Fiber Seats - Black/Carbon Fiber
Factory Porsche Crest Embossed On The Headrests, IN GREAT CONDITION!
Comes with 2 - GT2 Seats, Seat Rails, Seat Airbags, Seat Belt Buckle Inserts, Folding Straps.

Price: $9450.00

4-Point Complete Bolt-In Roll Bar (Black) -
Complete bolt in cage, bolts to seat belt points, cross braces and harness bars bolt-on.
All hardware included!

Price: $850.00

The seats and cage were installed in a 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo.

The parts should fit any 997 Carrera, Turbo, GT3 and GT3 vehicles.
They may fit 996 body style but I cannot verify this.

Schroth Racing Profi II ASM Harness (2) (Red)
Good until 2019.

Price: $525.00

If you, or any one you might know is interested please feel free to PM or email me with any questions! Thanks!
Pictures:
gt2%20seats_zpslzryjykn.jpg

gt2%20crest_zpsyhf3iwkg.jpg

gt2%20carbon_zpsgsfixqwn.jpg

gt2%20seatbelt%20clickers_zpsertaqllv.jpg

schroth%20racing%20red%20harnesses_zpsvguc26en.jpg

roll%20bar%203_zpsozb2qidx.jpg

roll%20bar%202_zps3nl417fo.jpg

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Is that a typo? I hope the seats aren't $9450.00. We can barely sell complete cars for that much on here. Lol

That is not a typo. These are very desirable seats with Porsche owners because it's direct OEM fit and finish no lights no issues. While I don't think any one here would directly purchase these perhaps they know, race or work with some one with a 997 Porsche that's looking for these seats. Just trying to get the word out there and move these.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Ten grand for seats? Cant wait to build my dream car that will be faster than a 911 for ten grand.

It's a crazy market. $5k for exhaust. $1,800 for an X-pipe. The prices for some of these parts makes me shake my head, The exhaust looks no different then a Vette or Mustang X-pipe that costs $450 at most but its 1,800 because its for a higher end car. New the seats together are $13k + Tax if some one gives you a deal.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
It's a crazy market. $5k for exhaust. $1,800 for an X-pipe. The prices for some of these parts makes me shake my head, The exhaust looks no different then a Vette or Mustang X-pipe that costs $450 at most but its 1,800 because its for a higher end car. New the seats together are $13k + Tax if some one gives you a deal.

I am looking at buying a 996 Turbo right now. Has a $19K upgraded turbo kit, $2,800 "cheap" racing seats, $500 steering wheel and so on. Ya, nothing cheap for those cars. lol

^ the above 'porsche prices' is exactly why I retired my 993 from HPDE track duty back in 2006.

..besides, I w2w race in a Miata now ;) ..which I started to do back in 2008 (so glad I stopped taking the Porsche to the track!)

I have always wanted a 911 turbo and with the air cooled cars bringing astronomical money the 996 turbo seems like a bargain right now. But I worry about the cost of running at HPDE events due to the cost. At least iron rotors are only $700 each versus $6,000 for the pair of carbon ceramic brake rotors. ugh

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Why's that??

Because they don't look like a traditional 911. Especially with their lacking of the circular head lights that have been there through the different generations. That really tweaks 911 purists. haha The late 90's early 2000's non turbo engines were pretty poor. They had a intermediate shaft that would snap. Leading to a costly rebuild. There are other reasons as well. But because of the non turbo cars issues the cars plummeted in price. The 996 turbo was grouped in with these cars and and their values came down too. But people have found out the motors in the turbo cars are pretty bullet proof. As was the rest of the car. AWD and 400+ hp in a car that really does not look as bad as people made it out to be means that these cars are appreciating in value. I want to get in before I can't afford one of these anymore. haha

I would love a 930 but the air cooled cars have climbed so high I am not sure when the next "market adjustment" is gonna happen with them.

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
Ah, didn't know the intermediate shaft was a common issue with them. We had one with I believe that issue. Woman claimed to have hit a pot hole and then all of her oil was gone with a big puddle. The shaft broke and the little end piece fell out causing a big leak IIRC. But those engines sure are easy to drop out of there and insurance covered a new engine for her.

8fa09598ba19cab9543c61c48c6ea140.jpg

Edit: realize this is way off topic meow. Wasn't sure if OP is to worried since this will likely be a hard sell on here. If so please delete.

Thread Info