Food / Drink The official Popeyes thread

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I feel like the slight threat of danger and rude customer service makes the Popeyes sandwich taste better.
This thread just made me go get a spicy chicken sandwich from the one in Romeoville near me.

The polite staff and no opportunity for physical confrontation left me a little disappointed, but the sandwich made that all go away with the first bite. (y)

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
The fact that my acknowledgment of the popeyes sandwich being good, but yet still able to get those white knights worked up by not putting it on a pedestal is all i need to know for the truth

Maybe next week I can do my HK style comparison review

If you waiting at CFA for more than 15 mins you are doing it wrong, that might be the peak wait, but I feel like popeyes can have a 20 minute wait at 3pm in the afternoon with 4 cars in front of you, its so stupid

"Have a blessed day" knuckleheads :rofl:

Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
1610822707828.png

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Just tried the Popeyes chicken sandwich last week for the first time Mook Mook is not a liar. Great sandwich, and it's nice that the Popeyes in Carpentersville isn't super busy.
I've been spending time at the carpentersville woodman's and eating way too much popeyes lately. I'd have it every day if I worked there lol

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I skimmed back 3 pages and didn't see anything. But has anyone else had Fry The Coop yet? Best chicken sandwich in the game. Popeyes is decent for fast food swill, Boxcar Betty is good for downtown neckbeards, but Fry The Coop is the best.

View attachment 79042

edit: It's dank.
Yes it’s been mentioned, by myself and someone else iirc. Their chicken and waffles are pretty good as well.

Thread Info