giphy.gif

Reactions: Shawn1112

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Mook Mook..... So they put a popeyes in near the lab and I took the plunge today.

Here's what I will say, and I am being completely honest about this, not trolling. I will never eat another fast food sandwich as long as that spicy chicken is on the menu.

giphy.gif

There is truly no other worthy chicken sandwich competitor.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Perhaps it's because the one by me is brand new, but the service was professional and very nice. 56/Kirk RD if anyone wants to challenge that statement.

Ours shares a parking lot with a Denny’s that a gun shot victim stumbled into and died in a few years back. The area is a little different :rofl:

Reactions: Mook

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I've eaten at that Denny's numerous times. The new Popeyes on 56/Kirk is less than 10min from there, it's worth the drive.

That was my local Denny’s back when I didn’t have a curfew anymore but couldn’t get into bars. That’s not a terrible drive, we drive that far for noodles and company.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So eating one for lunch right now. A lot spicier that the first time I had it. But again dry and been sitting. Wifey got one as well and hers was dry as well. She said better than Chic Fila spicy but not worth the rage. The spice is on point though, got my nose running

View attachment 45458View attachment 45459View attachment 45460
This was the last time I had one, November 16th 2019 and I drive past Popeyes 2-3 times a day lol.
Still dont understand all the hoopla. In all fairness though, probably have ate Mc D's and BK only once or twice in the same amount of time.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
This was the last time I had one, November 16th 2019 and I drive past Popeyes 2-3 times a day lol.
Still dont understand all the hoopla. In all fairness though, probably have ate Mc D's and BK only once or twice in the same amount of time.
This is definitely a better way to describe, its a great sandwich, but waiting in a line of 10+ cars (15minutes or more) for it is eh

Thread Info