Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Also, slowest service I've ever had here. this does not bode well for the sandwich.
Sandwich was (mostly) legit as usual. Felt like the portion was a bit smaller as I had more empty space than usual. But breast was juicy so whatever.

Also got a 5 piece boneless wings and those are pretty awesome. Their two hottest sauces are kind of trash tho. Was not a fan.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
20191202_133955.jpeg

I'm the only person inside and like 3 people in DT. These are going to be sitting here til 5 easily. Gross.

This Popeyes in Columbus sucks too. I got the tenders and even they are Meh.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I had Chik Fila spicy deluxe or club whatever they call it last Saturday for lunch.
It was better than the 2 times I have went to Popeye's in the last month.

I feel they are doing better than Popeye's for freshness and consistency.

Stopped by a Popeye's today and they had two large piles of them pre-made.

Screenshot_20191211-124609.png

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Finally tried these and was surprised at how damn good they both were.

Regular: Juicy and had mild flavor. If you don't like spice then this is your jam.
Spicy: Juicy with the right amount of spice.

A short review but hands down the best FF spicy chicken IMO. If Fry The Coop was considered FF then they would be best my a large margin.

Reactions: Mook

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Patiently waiting for a certain member to post his review.

Yeah. So. Finally tried one of these today. And......yes it's a damn good sandwich. Chicken was thick as hell, but cooked to absolute perfection and was moist and flavorful throughout, and the breading on the outside was crispy and well seasoned. Got the spicy of course, and while I personally thought it could have used more sauce, it had a pretty decent kick for "fast food spicy". While I don't necessarily think all the hype over this thing is completely justified, its definitely better than 90% of the other offerings out there, and I guess I would PROBABLY hit any one of you over the head in the parking lot if you had the last one and I really wanted it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Thread Info