Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ok, I'll admit I was a bit nervous with wombat wombat's review...I had had one on Saturday and it was awesome but they werent overly busy then. Today, there was a line out the parking lot for the drive-thru and a line inside. They were pumping out sandwiches like crazy so I was a bit scared I would be hit with inferior quality.

Upon opening the wrapping, I was presented with a big piece of chicken. The first bite told the rest of the story....full of flavor, super juicy, so good. I dunno how they did but all the ingredients, including the bun, work together in perfect harmony. It was so good.

If I had any complaint, its that it needed more of their sauce.

IMG_20191104_123010.jpg

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
There's the old trick to get ingredients taken off so they have to make a custom one for you all fresh and ready to go and then ask for the ingredient on the side, like the pickles if that's what those are?

Was just thinking that same thing. Ask for one without the sauce and pickles if that's what they put on it? I don't even know what the sauce is? :dunno:

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Wrong. Go to a non shit Popeyes. I've probably had 15-20 so far. All have been amazing.

That's a lot of sammiches.

Stopped at the Kenosha one today. Drive thru line was backed up around the building and into the street, zero parking spots in the lot open.

Aaaand the store was trying to accept a delivery. Lmao the driver was pissed.

Ended up at KFC down the street. Will try again later.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
The breading is a disappointment. Its not spicy at all. The overall kick is disappointing. Wendy's has way more kick.

Maybe the Wendy's by you sucks, but the one by me is always on point. Never been dried out, and its always juicy with crispy breading.
Wendy's has never been spicy, ever. And I used to eat like cardiac arrest amounts. Nothing you get from a fast food joint is spicy.

Thread Info