Pop and Pizza

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Bro?? For real? Pizza and beer is like BP&J. Not a heavy craft beer. It needs to be something like a Coors Light though.
Give me the sweet, fizzy goodness of a classic Coke over any beer with pizza. Beer has it's place. Nothing like an ice cold Coors Light with wings or anything off the grill. Coke is king with pizza or mexican IMO.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
It's the contrast between the saltiness/greasiness of the pizza being meshed with the sweetness of the carbonated soda/pop.

I'm a Diet Coke fiend, so yea, I prefer a soda/pop with my pizza. I sometimes will have both a beer and soda/pop with it, but prefer the soda/pop.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Beer doesn't mix with pizza all that well. Soda and pizza is the perfect mix. Even if I've been drinking beer I'll stop while I'm eating pizza and then pick it up again after.

Also, Coors Light isn't beer.
Here we go, the beer snob telling me not to like light beer because it wasn't brewed with local citra hops and coriander with an ABV over 7.5%. :rolleyes:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Reactions: Chester Copperpot
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info