Pool Maintenance

I am trying to get a few more pool maintenances setup for summer. I used to work for a well known pool company in the area. I charge less than half of what the companies charge since I dont have overhead or employees to pay.

I can do pretty much any day of the week. (M-F would have to be evening hours since I work till 4pm). I have a few regular customers every year but Im saving for a house so looking to expand a bit.

Typical Weekly Maintenace includes:
Pool skimming
Pool vacuuming
Professional chemical level testing
Chemical level adjustment (chemicals are not included in price...that said I do not upcharge chemicals. What I pay is what you pay for chemicals. Or I can use chemicals that you supply free of charge)
Skimmer/pump basket cleaning
Check all equipment to ensure everything is working correctly

I basically adjust chemicals to proper levels, clean everything, and make sure its all working properly. If you don't want to pay anyone for maintenances and don't know how to do it yourself, I also offer "classes". I can come show you how to do everything I do for a one time payment.

An average savings on my maintenances for a summer would be about 1000 to 1200.

Feel free to ask questions or PM me for details or prices. Or text/call me (txt preferred..if you call and I do not answer leave me a voicemail) 815-531-9172. Name is Tom.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Its great that you offer this service, cause there are companies out there that just manhandle you for the price, but damn. I used to do this when I was 14 for my grandparents for a measly $5 a week allowance. :rofl:

When I was in HS I did this at a local pool as part of my job for $6 an hour. Except opening and closing. Screw that. The basic chemical check was every 4 hours, chemical adjustments were as needed (loved telling people pool was closed after shocking :rolleyes: ) vaccum/baskets/skimming at the opening and closing of a shift. Then again, you are talking a public pool versus your personal one.

I need to get into the biz.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info