3800 Pontiac Nationals Results

Went to Pontiac Nationals for the weekend. Got eliminated first round on Saturday and the second round on Sunday. Didn't really go to Nats for the bracket races, used them for a test n tune session. In the end came home with a new pb of 12.037 @ 111.56. I would like to thank the wife, Lee, and Fatty for all there help at the track without them it would not of been possible. Would also like to thank everyone that helped me get the parts needed to pull this off.

Paul

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Nov 17, 2008
Hotel 4 Dogs
Real Name
J/O
<div class='quotemain'>
There's some talk of IDD X, I'm going to try and make it for that. It looks like it may be possible.

And congrats Paul, it's really hard to gain tenths once you're running low 12's. Your just 20-30F ambient temp from 11's.
[/b]

Or drop that gut. :lolsign:

Congrats dude

Hale
[/b][/quote]
easy 200+ drop, changing drivers>> :lolsign:

my97gtp

Addict
Oct 5, 2008
Columbus Indiana
Real Name
Jay
decent turnout, it was very hot out all weekend. some scary shit happen to bob and scotts cars. a few PBs happen even in the 90* weather.
tims car preformed like a dream as usual, and made plenty of the V-8 guys in his class pissed.
congrats paul, i missed that run but kept hearing that every pass you made was a new PB or close to it.[/b]

Is it just me or does some scary shit happen to bob and scotts car every pass they make. Maybe they should just give up. But then their would be no competition for zzp/stattama. :lolsign: Wasnt it last year taht scotts subframe broke almost sending the car into the wall. :rolleyes: I will give tims car respect tho. That thing is badass. What times did he run?

oh and congrats on the time man. Got a time slip. Or just a 60ft time.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
they still have plenty of competition. ;) and just because they dont report part failure doesnt mean it doesnt happen to everyone. Bob went 9.6s at 142 on 14psi :eek:
that is a huge improvement over last years times with closer to 30psi. Tim went 9.04 at 151, he had some issues as well. thank god for a certain large foreigner i was with and a handy file to help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info