Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: how have i never seen this...omg :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Okay, the Pontiac Grand Am may not have been the greatest car in the world. It may not have even been of palatable quality when it came out, but that's no reason to drive it into your local oil jockey's pit. This video may be as old as the internet, but occasionally we like to replay the classics, you know, for the kids. Pay attention closely as Speed completely disregards the guidance of Joe Quicky-Lube and barrels forth into an interesting predicament.

http://jalopnik.com/356040/pontiac-grand-am-has-a-major-pit-fall?autoplay=true

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This video may be as old as the internet, but occasionally we like to replay the classics, you know, for the kids.

Panda is:

CaptainObvious.jpg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I’ve seen it happen in-person, and have had to drive cars out of the pit that were half-stuck. It’s not pretty. One time I was guiding a car into the shop that had a handicap-accessible throttle, which got stuck at WOT while our employee was driving the car. It went full throttle and hit me, throwing me over the hood and to the side.

I went home after that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info