Pontiac Grand Am Has a Major Pit Fall

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: how have i never seen this...omg :bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Okay, the Pontiac Grand Am may not have been the greatest car in the world. It may not have even been of palatable quality when it came out, but that's no reason to drive it into your local oil jockey's pit. This video may be as old as the internet, but occasionally we like to replay the classics, you know, for the kids. Pay attention closely as Speed completely disregards the guidance of Joe Quicky-Lube and barrels forth into an interesting predicament.

http://jalopnik.com/356040/pontiac-grand-am-has-a-major-pit-fall?autoplay=true

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
no shit? really? i thought this happened like this morning

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I’ve seen it happen in-person, and have had to drive cars out of the pit that were half-stuck. It’s not pretty. One time I was guiding a car into the shop that had a handicap-accessible throttle, which got stuck at WOT while our employee was driving the car. It went full throttle and hit me, throwing me over the hood and to the side.

I went home after that.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm glad I don't have to worry about being ran over at this job. Well, I take that back, cabbies don't like to stop.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
yes it does

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom