• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Polished Trilogy Supercharger

RacerX

Regular
Nov 3, 2010
I finished polishing the Trilogy Brett ported while the FB built trans was shipped and the engine was being built. Dyno within the next week or so. This is Ken's car, last Marauder off the assembly line. I pulled the bracket, tensioner and IAC off today to work on those. Enjoy!

Trilogy_Snout_Polished.jpg

Polished_Trilogy_Mockup_2.jpg

Polished_Trilogy_Mockup_3.jpg

Polished_Trilogy_Mockup.jpg

Polished_Trilogy_Supercharger_Installed.JPG

Polished_Trilogy_Supercharger_Installed_2.JPG

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
It looks awesome!

Retarded question.... where did that blower came from? Is that Ford Racing or did it came from a Mustang?

Like I said sorry for the stupid question :D

Trilogy supercharger from Trilogy Motorsports. Built by Magnuson for Trilogy. It was designed for the Mercury Marauder. Was supposed to be a factory option in 2005 if I recall. Trilogy refused to put Ford Racings name on it too if I recall correctly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info