Polished Trilogy Supercharger

RacerX

Reaction score
I finished polishing the Trilogy Brett ported while the FB built trans was shipped and the engine was being built. Dyno within the next week or so. This is Ken's car, last Marauder off the assembly line. I pulled the bracket, tensioner and IAC off today to work on those. Enjoy!

RacerX

Reaction score
Definitely looks good...Nice work.
Who's Ken?
Hey Zexy! Ken is nh muscle on mm.net. He had collector car insurance and they covered the 15k+ for all work on his blown Aluminator. So he's having all this done while it was being rebuilt.

maineiac

Reaction score
ken has the last marauder ever built!plus its a silver.looks good .

GoldPanther

Ford Love
Donating Member
Reaction score
It looks awesome!

Retarded question.... where did that blower came from? Is that Ford Racing or did it came from a Mustang?

Like I said sorry for the stupid question :D

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
Donating Member
Reaction score
It looks awesome!

Retarded question.... where did that blower came from? Is that Ford Racing or did it came from a Mustang?

Like I said sorry for the stupid question :D
Trilogy supercharger from Trilogy Motorsports. Built by Magnuson for Trilogy. It was designed for the Mercury Marauder. Was supposed to be a factory option in 2005 if I recall. Trilogy refused to put Ford Racings name on it too if I recall correctly.

GoldPanther

Ford Love
Donating Member
Reaction score
Oh wow that is so nice!

And is that better than a eaton? What I liked about it is that it has the air inlet facing to the drivers side, that way there is no need to relocate batteries.

Are they still on prduction?
Where to get one?

RacerX

Reaction score
Similar to the Eaton and there was a twin screw option also. There was 250 kits made and they are no longer in production. Another nice feature is that the Accufab SBTB goes right on without any changes. Like it was made for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom