Police this year & motorcycles!

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
^ Is he going to fight that? (do you have pics of the plate on the bike?)

It's the green one. It's on a slight angle, not pointing up like some people do to avoid cops.
20120519_142044.jpg

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
It's the green one. It's on a slight angle, not pointing up like some people do to avoid cops.
20120519_142044.jpg

Mine is about the same and I haven't had any problems with the plate. I did get stopped on Douglas Rd by Oswego a few weeks ago, but apparently I was going 48 in a 35 "and slowly climbing". I only got a written warning, but he also looked at my VIN because there was a bike like mine supposedly stolen recently.

Mine is probably exactly the same angle as the blue one

Hubbard 0

TCG Elite Member
Sep 29, 2009
Chicago, IL
Not complaining at all. It sucked for sure though. I was on a big group ride, numerous people ahead of me (I was at the back) were being very aggressive. The cop got the best look at mine and since he couldn't get people on anything else, he wrote 5 or 6 plate tickets.

What sucked was he took my license too and I went to Michigan a week or two later and couldn't get into bars with the ticket they gave me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info