• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Police say Naperville teen was racing in construction zone

skeezer

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
:rofl:

A 17-year-old Naperville teen was arrested and charged with street racing through a construction zone at 95 miles per hour in Naperville Friday night.

Kevin Eid was pulled over just before 11 p.m. while driving a black 2010 BMW eastbound on 95th Street, Naperville police Sgt. Gregg Bell said. Eid also had three teens in the car with him, a violation of a state law prohibiting new drivers from having more than one high-school-aged or younger passenger in the car, Bell said.

An officer clocked Eid and a second car at 95 miles per hour before pulling both cars over.

Bell said both cars pulled over to the side of the road, but when the officer approached the vehicles, the second car, which police could only describe as blue, pulled away.

"After the officer got out and approached the vehicles, the guy took off," Bell said.

The officer decided to focus on Eid.

Eid was arrested at the scene and had his vehicle towed, Bell said.

The charges brought against the driver include speeding 40 miles per hour or more over the limit, speeding in a construction zone, street racing and the license restriction violation from having too many people in the car.

Eid is free on bail and awaiting arraignment.
http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=405025

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
:rofl: dumb rich kids.

I think it's even funnier the other guy just drove off in his "blue" car

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Yeah the courts will punish this kid but you know nothing will be done to him on the home front.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
Donating Member
Reaction score
17 years old + 2010 bimmer = must be nice.

but then again, he obviously has no brain in his head

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
im gonna say this, there is an unmarked BLUE regal gs that is an undercover vehicle for either the state or someone, because it has been documented multiple times seeing having pulled over people both on I88 and on rt 59 in that area of north naper

im not saying, just sayin

SRT41320

Reaction score
the parents should go to jail for alowing their STUPID children out into the public!!

somebody could have been seriously hurt - do you think the kid cares no - mommy and daddys lawyer will settle everything - FUCKING JOKE!

KnightFan26917

Old Cars, Strong Hearts
Reaction score
17 years old + 2010 bimmer = must be nice.

but then again, he obviously has no brain in his head
This.

Apparently, neither do the parents.

Cort | 36.m.IL | 5 Monte Carlos.1 Caprice Classic | pig valve.pacemaker * Rt 66+northwestUS, 2011?
MCs.CC | models.HO.legos.CHD.RadioShows | RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"What can you do?" ... Mickey Gilley ... 'Full Grown Fool'

Krang

Snozberries
Reaction score
I didn't 'drive off', I slowed down but never stopped.

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Reaction score
parent(s) are probably already lawyers. Kid will get out of jail free with 6 months supervision.
Actually, If they tag him for all those violations, Based on the new laws, His license will be revoked until he turns 21. Even if his parents were good lawyers, He won't be driving for a while.

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
When my friend and I were 16 we had his dad's BMW 535i or Audi A6 to roll around in. Never got into any trouble with either of them. Loved that BMW too.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Reaction score
blue car? prolly some polska in his wrx sti.

give the guy a break, he was hungry from fasting all day (ramadan) and was racing Al Shazar to get some biryani.

on another note, i wish he woulda crashed.

Z

Zenriddles

In Canada, the car would be taken and crushed. THAT would get a rise out of Mommy and Daddy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom