Nov 20, 2008
NWI
D2ij8ki.jpg

MrMezger996

Formerly CobraSki
TCG Premium
Jun 12, 2015
Hoffman Estates
Soooo silly question. Did you add the Additive and let it run awhile? Also how long did you idle til you took off and how far did you get

No silly questions here..... this morning at 4am I let truck idle for about 25mins, seemed all ok. Started driving and that when it started to chug. Turned around and parked truck. Plugged it back in and took wife’s car to work. Came home around 10am it was -26 and started truck. It ran for about 5mins and then died. I saw what you wrote about not trying to keep starting it so I just called for a tow and headed to dealer.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
No silly questions here..... this morning at 4am I let truck idle for about 25mins, seemed all ok. Started driving and that when it started to chug. Turned around and parked truck. Plugged it back in and took wife’s car to work. Came home around 10am it was -26 and started truck. It ran for about 5mins and then died. I saw what you wrote about not trying to keep starting it so I just called for a tow and headed to dealer.
Tell them that you don't want this diesel headache any more and they need to swap gas engine there LOL

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i put a few samples of fuel outside tuesday. just brought them in this morning.

same fuel.

one is treated. one is not.

here is treated with a mediocre anti gel
DDj8JX9.jpg

straight diesel
yTCBI9v.jpg

then i simulated fuel flow on both.
tHxbeYj.jpg

both after being spun
fw84JZm.jpg

didnt someone say additives dont do anything? hmm. i hope they work in the cafeteria and dont have any important say so in their company :rofl:

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info