PMAG - AR15 30rd Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Jan 30, 2010
Crete
You're the kind of person who's killing the gun community. I just donated 300 rounds of 9mm, 600 of 12 ga. target loads, and 1,000 of .22 lr for the boy scouts of America. There was a time people use to help people.

These mags are $25-30 new. I will say it also. Get your head fucked.

Csurane24

Jan 30, 2010
Crete
Yes sir. The local den in Dyer Indiana had a request out for help due to current situations asking for donations to the boy scouts and eagle scouts. I know that irrelevant to the situation but it's people hording and marking up prices like this that are killing it for people who shoot for sport or hunting and for up coming youths to learn to shoot like I did when I was a kid.

Csurane24

Jan 30, 2010
Crete
I'm just surprised the boy scounts were looking for rounds :rofl:

It's the local groups that are hurting. The BSA themselves I'm sure don't need it but the group right over the border from me does shoots all the time at a farm right down the road. They have kids out there learning how to shoot .22's and others learning to skeet. That gives me an excuse to go out and have another day to shoot.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
You're the kind of person who's killing the gun community. I just donated 300 rounds of 9mm, 600 of 12 ga. target loads, and 1,000 of .22 lr for the boy scouts of America. There was a time people use to help people.

These mags are $25-30 new. I will say it also. Get your head fucked.

PMags cost $11. $13 for the ones with the window.

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
$50 is the price we and many other dealers sell them for at gun shows. We are buying them for way more than the prices you mentioned. Guess some of you need a lesson in supply and demand.

Fact is that we had a bunch and only have five left from last show. I figured I would post them here for the same price if you guys and gals were not able to get them. If your not interested then your not interested.

Now go post your worthless opinions somewhere else.

Csurane24

Jan 30, 2010
Crete
$50 is the price we and many other dealers sell them for at gun shows. We are buying them for way more than the prices you mentioned. Guess some of you need a lesson in supply and demand.

Fact is that we had a bunch and only have five left from last show. I figured I would post them here for the same price if you guys and gals were not able to get them. If your not interested then your not interested.

If you're buying them wholesale for a resale purpose for more than $25-30 then you need to get a different supplier.

Supply and demand is fucked right now cause of people jacking up prices like this. If you sell them for your asking price then good for you, to the guy who buys them, I hope he puts some lube on your dick before you fuck him.

MrFosta

Cali Imported
Jan 26, 2013
Chicago, IL

Just cause the dealers have gotten together to screw the public doesn't make it ok. If supply was an issue, you wouldn't have 5 of them just sitting around. And why is it that you are paying more than retail prices, but I was able to buy 10 of them through magpul at that price?

I'm glad I have friends in NV and CO that set me up so I never have to deal with the con artists that rule this industry.

Prevent

ilikemtb999 is my friend
Jun 29, 2009

i dont need a lesson on price gouging you fucking jew ass bitch nigga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info