• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Plugs on a 2000 Malibu

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
IIRC they do not.

Also there are 4 nuts holding the ICM and Coils to the back of the motor. If you pull that off and lay it to the side it will make getting to the rear bank A LOT easier

Or just reach back there and don't waste the time, I used to change the plugs on my mom's minivan with a 3100 and I never once had to move that coil/ICM setup.... I did have to unbolt the wiper setup, but thats cause the cowl went over half the motor and I do not have tiny arms.... My 3100 GP and every other 3100 CAR I have worked on, I have never had to remove anything other than the plugs and wires to change them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info