Gaming Playstation 5 details and release date announced

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This preorder launch was a complete and utter shitshow. I really don't think it could have gone any worse for sony. I consider myself extremely lucky to have snagged one. Usually that luck doesnt go my way.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
This preorder launch was a complete and utter shitshow. I really don't think it could have gone any worse for sony. I consider myself extremely lucky to have snagged one. Usually that luck doesnt go my way.
I agree. They initially stated that there would be ample time before announcing pricing and Pre-orders. Then their event happened and "it'll be as soon as tomorrow at select retailers...". Next thing you know, about an hour later it's being released for Pre-orders. I was lucky to have grabbed one as well and it had to be a bundle.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
And they also did that whole thing a couple weeks ago where you could enter to get a chance to be "one of the first!" to preorder the console.......and those "winners" got their emails AFTER all the preorders sold out :roflpicard:

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
I signed up for that lotto thing too and didn't hear shit.... This whole thing was one of the biggest clusterfucks i've ever seen from a major electronics company.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I dont care much about many of the accessories at this point, but I think I kinda would like to snag the pulse 3D headset. Amazon and best buy are currently a no go, but looks like Target is allowing orders. Think i'll see how it plays out tho, its not a must have for me. Dont think i need the hd camera either unless its somehow needed to tie into PSVR

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I was CLOSE to reserving a ps5, but once they revealed Spidey was gonna be on ps4...I no longer cared. I can wait and play Rachet and Clank next year.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
And its starting already. Got this message from Amazon today

We're contacting you about your order of PlayStation 5 Console (B08FC5L3RG) to let you know in advance that you may not receive this item on the day it is released due to high demand. We’ll make every effort to get the item to you as soon as possible once released.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
When I checked out through Gamestop, it mentioned that it can be delivered up to 2 days after release. I just don't remember if I did store pickup or have it shipped to my house.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
At least Sony is owning up to the preorders being terrible. (I honestly didn't think it was handled that bad compared to all super in demand electronics like this).

OP
BADAZZTEALCOBRA

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Didn’t even see the preorder. Oh well, I’ll wait a little anyway, no big games I’m dying to play at launch

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom