Gaming Official Playstation Thread

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If you don't mind spending the money GameStop has bundles that probably haven't sold out. I tried getting a disc version from target but by the time I signed in with it in my cart, it was out. Then got it to cart at Best Buy and wouldn't get passed the checkout. Went to GameStop and tried for the console and didn't work and went to the $749 bundle and checked out. Tried adding another bundle to cart and it seemed to work no problem.... So they still might have some.

So Yea... I'm spending $800 on the disc console, extra controller, 2 games, and ps+ (12 months). It is what it is. Didn't want to spend that much but at least it's pre-ordered. Might try pre-ordering on Amazon tonight for just the disc console.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Like I said, this is a shitshow, i had no idea they were even starting this today. No way am i wasting my time checking stores or sites every 5 minutes. Have at it boys.
They allegedly weren't supposed to have it like they did today... But doesn't surprise me.

Sony said they weren't doing a last minute preorder thing. They were supposed to give a heads up on a date. But just like any other time they did releases, it happens right away.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Holy shit :rofl:

1600312017689.png

1600312026316.png

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Holy shit :rofl:

View attachment 67167

View attachment 67168

Jesus I am going to have to clear some space for this thing.

Amazon is live

(y) Just pre-ordered the disc system. Just to get one as a place holder. I've got till november to change my mind, but I probably won't.

As for the presentation today, the whole thing was pretty meh. The spiderman presentation was of course freaking awesome. COD actually looked pretty good, but I wasn't really excited by much else. The playstation plus collection will be a nice little bonus. Sure they're all games you can play on PS4, but I haven't played all the games that are in that collection, and if i can download them free on my PS5 it may give me a little incentive to play thru some of them while im waiting for actual ps5 games to come out.

Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Thread Info