• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Plans Finalized...already, LOL

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Engine is coming out of the Cobra...and the Mach 1.

The Mach engine is going in the Cobra and Ill fix the Cobra engine this winter.

Reasoning? Simple, and I owe it to my buddy Chris for knocking some sense into me.
Mach engine has 100 miles on it, and its ready for anything I throw at it:
9.7 Compression
Ported Heads, GT Cams, Livernois Valve Springs.
H-Beams
Cobra Crank
Melling Oil Pump

The Mach will be sold as a roller or with a stock Mach engine (when I repair the OTHER one I have on the stand. :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :burnout:

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
So no more almighty Cobra engine, but a better one...I am so jealous. You know, you can only hook up about another 50RWHP with those Nitto's until 70-80MPH. You'll need the mushy ones like BFG and MT.
Am I medling? Ha Ha Ha...not me. Sounds good Zach, love the updates.

Do you know about r&r with a Mcleod clutch? I know you have to be very carefull to put it back the same way...just a little warning.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
So no more almighty Cobra engine, but a better one...I am so jealous. You know, you can only hook up about another 50RWHP with those Nitto's until 70-80MPH. You'll need the mushy ones like BFG and MT.
Am I medling? Ha Ha Ha...not me. Sounds good Zach, love the updates.

Do you know about r&r with a Mcleod clutch? I know you have to be very carefull to put it back the same way...just a little warning.

Thanks for the tip. My buddy will help me with the clutch, since I have very little experience installing them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info