Plainfield cruise night tomorrow 8/25

Aron

Reaction score
John and I are going to hit it up. Anybody else interested?

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Cool, hope to see you guys there. Look for the ratty blue LT1 next to the immaculately beautiful black Firehawk lol.

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Cool, hope to see you guys there. Look for the ratty blue LT1 next to the immaculately beautiful black Firehawk lol.
Aron I don't know why you talk down to your Z28 I think its in great shape for the miles it has. All it really needs a cowl hood and have the front bumper re sprayed and your good to go. See ya guys up there.

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Aron I don't know why you talk down to your Z28 I think its in great shape for the miles it has. All it really needs a cowl hood and have the front bumper re sprayed and your good to go. See ya guys up there.
...and the quarter panel, and the rocker panel, and the rear bumper cover, and the interior... :p

chet3310

Reaction score
A lot of sweet ass cars there tonight and packed!!! I seen the Blue Z and the black Firehawk. Nice cars!!!

OP
Aron

Aron

Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate it. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up. We spent most the time there at the supper club waiting for dinner. We weren't too impressed with the service. Very unorganized and slow. We waited almost 45 minutes for our burgers to come.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom