Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Ugly and dated as fuck. $60k.

The gentleman’s Ferrari lol. One of the worst ones made. We had one at a dealership I worked at for a customer on consignment, was in our lot for one year, nobody interested at all.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

01414_k5K8MZfPT6lz_0dm0dA_600x450.jpg

'62 Chevy bel aire wagon for sale. Fast rad long roof. 350/350 turbo. 30 over, heavy cam, weiand intake, high comp heads, 2200 torque converter, 4bbl holley, electric fan, large aluminum radiator, front disc brakes. front and rear air ride. Fresh roof paint and splash pan in pearl white plus interior posts and arm ashtrays. New interior...doors, seats. This car moves! And sits really cool.

Needs - tailgate work (as all do) and has slow leak in rear air ride plumbing.
Just out of the shop for tuning and general repairs. Runs great. Drive from Boston to LA no problem.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
00r0r_c22T0vVb4pvz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1999 Grand Prix GTP with 1 owner-it only has 35,376 mils-NO dents/dings-garage kept-never driven in winters. Car has MANY after market parts to list-of course serious buyers only. Very well maintained/all records. Buyer is responsible for state taxes and title transfer!

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00a0a_kDmyjnLmWBSz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

For sale is my 1970 Buick skylark completely rust free (Bring a magnet if you'd like). GM arctic white paint job done about four years ago. Painted bumpers and undercoated floors. New weatherstrips. GS grill as well as GSX front and rear spoiler. Rebuilt 455 Buick motor from 73 Riviera; high-rise aluminum intake manifold, 750 street Demon carb, new 10:1 pistons, mid cam, rebuilt heads, new aluminum radiator with electric fans, HEI distributor, and plenty more. I put about 11,000 miles on it since rebuilt. New 2800 stall converter. New driveshaft. Shorty headers with new full exhaust (glass packs). Brand new out-of-the-box strange rear end posi 3.73 gears. New rear tubular control arms and new stock front control. New wire harness. No AC or heat nor do I have the AC/heat parts I took out. New front disc brakes and rebuilt rear drum brakes. All new black interior (factory bucket seats). Dakota digital full digital gauges. Newish tires. LED headlights and taillights slightly tinted. Brand new Rockville speakers (two 6.5s and two 9x6s) with a 12 inch Rockville subwoofer mounted in trunk. I just had it aligned in the spring. Well over 30 grand invested. I’ve posted this before and took it down because I really don’t want to get rid of it but my townhouse only has a one car garage and it doesn’t fit so I store it at my grandfather’s house but now he is downsizing so I been storing it on my driveway and I don’t want the car outside. Asking $20,000. My name is Jimmy and my number is

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00b0b_5fdaVRocSS5z_0CI0pV_600x450.jpg

2 door with rare 2 wheel drive LS Tahoe. Full power everything works. Great interior, no rips in cloth. Dash pad perfect as is head liner. Spare is original and still has its cover. Cargo doors. Truck was sold new in California.
New GM crate 350/357 installed at 160k ish. Approx 173 K on truck. (i use as a partial daily driver) New trans 4L60e installed when engine replaced. Black Bear tune to clean up transmission shift (removed engine retard @ shift and adjusted firmness) New stereo with phone and Bluetooth. Rear is c-notched for axle flip. (I have the kit if needed) Whats left to do: Recharge A/C. -Add headers and retune, there is a lot more in the engine that the tune will help. send me a txt

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00u0u_1ShSzSSeRwMz_0es0aP_600x450.jpg

Mid July special price. DJ-5 postal Jeep, now repowered with Ford 2.3 ohc 4 and Ford 3 speed auto trans. Runs well, just drove it down from Wisconsin. Previous postal owner upgraded the rear lights to LEDs, put on new shocks, installed a nice, new seat, added a radio and a fan. I had the brakes adjusted and changed the oil. Frame looks real good. All fiberglass body and one piece fiberglass hood. Can be used on a postal route, make a hot rod, rat rod, military Jeep, off road mudder, pizza delivery, etc. Great business advertising potential - bill board sides and doors. Might trade for something interesting. Clean title. Make an offer. NO cell phone, NO texting.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00m0m_abeCIaa3cyzz_08K05P_600x450.jpg

1991 Nissan Cedric Brougham
**Odometer reading is in KM and converts to nearly 73,000 miles

1991 Nissan Cedric Brougham is a unique big-body sedan which was never offered in the U.S. market. The Brougham package includes optional, rain guards, retractable mirrors, power mirrors, door locks, windows, dash trim.

The Y32 chassis used by the Cedric continues to be a popular VIP platform in Japan, and many parts cross reference to an Infiniti M30 and Maxima. The vehicle was repainted and is very straight with no dents or scratches, having multiple touch ups on parts of the vehicle.
Rays Genome freshly powder-coated 18" wheels with recent tires, compliment the overall look of this Cedric.

Overall the interior is quite nice with only minor fading on the seats due to seat covers that were previously installed. The seats show minimal bolster wear and have no rips or tears. The dash is free of major blemishes and the door panels are in good shape. The carpet has one minor stain but is otherwise in nice condition, as is the headliner.

The VG30E starts right away and idles correctly. The automatic transmission functions properly with smooth shifts. The A/C is also in working order and blows cold. IDEAL coilovers provide a lower ride height but still ride comfortably.
Recent service includes:
New fuel injectors
Belts and hoses
Timing belt
Battery
Wheel alignment
Tires
3" exhaust with 3 chambered muffler and resonator, stainless steel tip
A/C service and recharge
Pyle Navigation Stereo System with 4 new speakers

Reactions: Z28Camaro

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00R0R_ieFG57xiZO3z_0x20oM_600x450.jpg

Up for sale is a 1930 Ford Model A
$10,500 OBO
Phone calls only please, ask for Tim.
show contact info

Rebuilt Motor and front end.
Car has a beautiful interior!
Manifold heater and a - ooga horn.
This is a excellent driving car.

Phone calls only , ask for Tim.
three09-824-0811

Reactions: Z28Camaro

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

01212_kYYS30CoeLRz_0qk0jK_600x450.jpg

A rare car. One of 175 ever made with T-tops in 1999. Black exterior and beige interior. I bought the car in 2004 with 19,000 miles on it. I am the second owner. The car has seen rain ONLY once since 2004. I have installed a full SLP exhaust which has the option to go open headers. The car is in very good condition with no rust.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

01414_anygbYjFKqRz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg

1964 Ford F100 sold on Indiana title. $13,500

Crown Vic/Merc Marquis conversion. 4.6 V-8, Automatic
Original F100 frame used, donor car was a 2005 Merc Grand Marquis with 46,017 miles.
Front suspension, engine, trans, rear axle, pedals, and brake booster used.

View the build on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/user/pmr413/videos
For Sale Video at

New or replaced components.
Lokar shifter
Ron Francis Telorvek kit and SCT tune
Cab rewired
Drive shaft
Floor pans and front cab mounts
Dolphin gauges
Mustang tank under the bed
Windshield
Rear springs
Electric fuel pump
Electric radiator fan

2,000 miles since build was completed, no leaks or drips from the drivetrain.

Pros:
Original paint (Except front pass fender)
48,000 miles on main components
4-wheel disc brakes
All lights and accessories work

Cons:
Rear suspension bottoms out over large dips in the road
Heater core currently by-passed
Cooling fan relay chatters when on. (Ron Francis suggested replacing the fan) If the truck is moving the fan isn’t needed. Only turns on when stuck in traffic and it does keep it cool.

Ford, F100, Crown vic

Reactions: Blood on Blood

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

00s0s_345aEJjx98Rz_0CI0lM_600x450.jpg

1948 Crosley Delivery Panel Van 4 Cyl Overhead Cam 3 Speed Manual Trans

This rare, collectible 1948 Crosley Delivery Panel Van has only 6374 miles on the speedometer. This is a driver as the engine, trans, clutch and lights work well. The engine consumes some oil, but idles smoothly and gets up to speed with no hesitations just with a little smoke coming out of the exhaust. Coolant system works well even on hot summer days with no overheating issues. This vehicle has all wheel mechanical drum brakes and stopping is a challenge at times. The fuel system has been converted to an electric pump with a stainless steel gas tank which helps immensely with starting and running of the vehicle. The interior is immaculate with new seat covers and paneling. Newer AM/FM radio works well through the speaker in the dash. All the window glass is in great shape and chip and crack free. The slider door windows move back and forth fine. Generator works well along with the ammeter dash gage. The only gage that doesn’t work is the fuel gage. Headlights, stoplights and turn signals all work. The exterior Chrome is shiny and perfect. Both doors, liftgate and tailgate work fine. The body I would call a 10 footer as it looks great from 10 feet except for the Right Front Fender has a bid dent and the right front bumper panel corner which needs to be straightened. The body taps out okay, but I believe there is filler under the paint in places. There are some dents and waves in the body that you can see when you get closer to the vehicle. This Crosley has the original wheels and wheel caps with decent 12 inch tires that hold air. If you are not familiar with Crosley’s than the following information might be helpful.
Crosley was a small, independent American manufacturer of subcompact cars, bordering on microcars. At first called the Crosley Corporation and later Crosley Motors Incorporated, the Cincinnati, Ohio, firm was active from 1939 to 1952.
Crosley introduced several "firsts" in American automotive history, including the first affordable, mass-market car with an overhead camshaft engine in 1946. All of Crosley's models were lightweight (1,100 to 1,400 pounds) body-on-frame cars with rigid axles front and rear, and with 44 CI engines producing 26.5 HP with 80 inch wheelbase and with leaf-springs.
FYI: You can drive this Crosley into a 12 foot long by 6 foot wide U-haul Utility trailer and fold up the ramp after driving the vehicle onto the trailer and place foam between the bumpers and the trailer and you don’t have to use tie down straps when you need to trailer this vehicle as it fits snug and doesn’t move around when being towed.
This 1948 Delivery Panel Van is one of the rarer Crosley’s made and it’s getting harder to find a good decent running, driving and in good condition like this one today.
I have a clear Illinois title in my hands. I am open to a partial or full trades for a snowmobile artic cat polaris arctic cat scorpion motorcycle scooter Harley Yamaha suzuki honda kawasaki outboard motor mercury johnson evinrude car truck or let me know what you have to trade. $8950

Thread Info