TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
giphy.gif

1630510454937.png

Seller’s Description:

This 2005 Chevrolet SSR was first registered in Pennsylvania and remained with its original owner until February 2021 when it was acquired by the selling dealer. The car is finished in Aqua Blur Metallic over Ebony leather and powered by a 6.0-liter LS2 V8 paired with a six-speed manual transmission. Equipment includes a limited-slip differential, a power-retractable hardtop, staggered-diameter chrome-finished wheels, power-adjustable and heated front seats, air conditioning, and a Bose sound system. This SSR has 6k miles and is offered with a car cover, a wind deflector, a clean Carfax report, and a clean Pennsylvania title.

Drawing styling inspiration from the Chevrolet Advance Design family of trucks, the SSR was built on a modified version of the GMT360 platform shared with the contemporary TrailBlazer SUV. This example is finished in Aqua Blur Metallic (26U) and features fog lights, integrated running boards, a removable hard-shell cargo cover, and a power-retractable hardtop that can be seen both raised and lowered.

Staggered-diameter 19? and 20? chrome-finished wheels are mounted with Goodyear Eagle RS-A tires. The vehicle is equipped with an independent front and a five-link rear suspension along with front and rear stabilizer bars.
The cabin features seating upholstered in Ebony leather with matching carpets, and body-colored and silver trim accents the dash, center console, and doors. Amenities include power-adjustable and heated seats, air conditioning, cruise control, and an optional Bose sound system with a CD player. A wind deflector is included in the sale.

The leather-wrapped multi-function steering wheel frames a 140-mph speedometer and tachometer along with gauges for fuel level, coolant temperature, and oil pressure. An optional pod below the center stack contains instruments for voltage, torque output, and ambient air temperature. The odometer indicates 6k miles.

The 6.0-liter LS2 V8 was rated at 390 horsepower and 405 lb-ft of torque when new.

Power is sent to the rear wheels through a six-speed manual transmission and a Torsen limited-slip differential. Additional underside photos are available in the gallery below.
The Carfax report shows no accidents or other damage and lists emissions testing, registration, and service history with a single previous owner in Pennsylvania.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Reactions: Drago and Yaj Yak

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
ghahhhhhhh

wish i trusted higher mile audi's more... i know these engines are solid... fuuuuu

looks like it was washed with a brillow pad but whatever

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
I know the butthurt will set in but damn it looks clean and sounds real good.

My buddy, his dad and brothers(spivits) would shit on the swap. Both cars in the family are mint.

Be interesting to see what it pulls.

Thread Info