frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I know it’s a crew cab, but I fucking love this stance, wheels and color. I don’t even mind that it has the wrong number of doors. The 65 and 66 Impalas/Biscaynes just do it for me.

66313863-D939-4FB3-87EF-03FFD46F4657.jpeg

082F53B7-78ED-4AEB-B145-B7920E2E41BB.jpeg

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I know it’s a crew cab, but I fucking love this stance, wheels and color. I don’t even mind that it has the wrong number of doors. The 65 and 66 Impalas/Biscaynes just do it for me.

View attachment 79500
View attachment 79501
Huge fan of all gm products from the 65’ model year. the color, wheels and stance is spot on for that car.

Reactions: Jon01 and Bru

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012

View attachment 79500
View attachment 79501

Man, that thing would be a killer summer daily driver.
Price is all the way right too.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Reactions: Shawn1112

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
daturbosix daturbosix

Jeff, Facebook informs me you know this guy. I saw this car for sale earlier in the year in Michigan, with a bored 454 468 and 4-speed. Looks like the 468 is for sale separately, and there are some remnants of the manual. And if he bought it for what it was selling for earlier in the year, then he did a pretty good job flipping. No action needed. Just interesting.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
daturbosix daturbosix

Jeff, Facebook informs me you know this guy. I saw this car for sale earlier in the year in Michigan, with a bored 454 468 and 4-speed. Looks like the 468 is for sale separately, and there are some remnants of the manual. And if he bought it for what it was selling for earlier in the year, then he did a pretty good job flipping. No action needed. Just interesting.

thats what that stroke does. been doing it for years, surprised it works or he hasnt been beaten down.

every now and then he tries to offer a trade for what i have for sale. never cash. and his trade is always about half of what im wanting out of what im selling. lol my response to him is always the same. "LMAO, Get fucked, tom."

• Haha
Reactions: Bru

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
DEEZUZ DEEZUZ

here are some examples:

ive scrapped nicer things. :ROFLMAO:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
thats what that stroke does. been doing it for years, surprised it works or he hasnt been beaten down.

every now and then he tries to offer a trade for what i have for sale. never cash. and his trade is always about half of what im wanting out of what im selling. lol my response to him is always the same. "LMAO, Get fucked, tom."

Going from big block manual to cookie cutter SBC and auto, this thing is way overpriced for a gutted nothing original racecar.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Going from big block manual to cookie cutter SBC and auto, this thing is way overpriced for a gutted nothing original racecar.
so this guy bought a dual pump havin GN gas tank from me when i converted my old sbc car to a fuel cell...

then 10 years later the guy is contacting mutal friends trying to get my number because he finally installed that tank setup, and is complaining how i fucked him because the pumps dont work :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thread Info