🚘 Automotive Place where I'm putting rando classified adds

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon

This needs a turbo and some lowering keys. I've always wanted one of these or a 4x4 S10 to convert into a budget friendly Sy/Ty. Maybe someday. I love the digital dash.
1611150131998.png

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

This needs a turbo and some lowering keys. I've always wanted one of these or a 4x4 S10 to convert into a budget friendly Sy/Ty. Maybe someday. I love the digital dash.
View attachment 79295
I fucking love it.

When I was a lad my mom had a Jimmy and I still remember exactly what that rear spare tire release was like... Was a badass ride. I'd Def do a AWD chassis of one of these vehicles.

Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I fucking love it.

When I was a lad my mom had a Jimmy and I still remember exactly what that rear spare tire release was like... Was a badass ride. I'd Def do a AWD chassis of one of these vehicles.
They're so cool. I used to have a thing against 4-doors, but I'm starting to come around. Having AWD already in the thing would certainly take care of a lot of headaches right off the bat. Besides, the added luxury and styling of the Olds is a big win!

Reactions: DEEZUZ

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Those are my favorite generation of blazer/ jimmy/ bravada’s. Styling was spot on, interiors were nice for the times, and if I remember digital dash for bravda’s.
I think it was pretty rare, but I've seen them in GMCs as well. Then again, swapping the analog out for a digital is not very hard. I agree that the 1st gens look great. You can lift them, lower them, put slicks and skinnies on them, or just leave them alone. They look natural in any form.

Reactions: frank

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Not really. They tend to firm up shifts and help trans....

My truck has been tuned and tire'd its whole life... Engine is like brand new.

in my offload-everything-to-buy-new-house mindset, sell dadvan and my truck and snag something like this... i could live with this.

only if i had your blesssssing of course.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
in my offload-everything-to-buy-new-house mindset, sell dadvan and my truck and snag something like this... i could live with this.

only if i had your blesssssing of course.
i may have a friend looking to sell his diesel excursion, super clean, some color combo, nice upgrades, tech owned. let me know

Thread Info