Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Good morning, TCG. Some of you are familiar with P3 Gauges and some of you are not. For those that arent, P3 makes awesome OBD gauges for various cars (full list found here) that sit in the vents to the left, right or center of the driving position. The hook up via OBD and spit out various, important, parameters - such as boost (analog sensor upgrade available), rpm, timing, coolant temp and even ethanol content (with the add-on). These have an ultra clean look and are super easily to install and upgrade. I've been running one in my Gold R for a few years now and I love it. I'm always getting asked about it or compliments.

The latest gauges can also test 0-60, 60-130, etc.

Well, I've spoken with Jake over at P3 and he let me know that any TCG member that places an order with P3 and mentions The Chicago Garage will get hooked up. The process is simple:

Visit www.P3cars.com

1. Send an email to [email protected] with what gauge you want.
2. Mention The Chicago Garage
3. P3 takes care of ya.
4. Great success!

Trust me when I say these gauges are awesome and the customer service at P3 is even better.

Picture of mine installed:

IMG_20180927_140409.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info