Pit bike Mini-Moto for sale

HILROD

Reaction score
And for scale it's just under 6 feet long. This one also has 250cc disc brakes on it. These things are located in Elgin.

HILROD

Reaction score
Depends on the gearing. My other 125 is geared for torque and still goes way over 50. I was intending to put all three up here for sale but I can't get the cell phone pics to upload.

HILROD

Reaction score
100.00. There are other things that go with the change that would be included, like a bigger carb and intake. The rest of the bike is more than up to the task.

HILROD

Reaction score
Also any of the bikes with street or Dual-Sport tires can get knobbies on them and get 100.00 off.

HILROD

Reaction score
I used to keep these at work til they hired a skitzo crackhead. Had to bring them all home, so I'd like the money more than a house horded up with bikes. Besides like cars I like building them more than owning finished ones. I've got to clear up space. Ive got a couple more unfinished ones to fund!

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Reaction score
This intrigues me and could be a seriously good possibility!! I know NOTHING about bikes :( I would personally like one, but we could use one too. I want to be at the track a lot this year, and tired of running back n forth, but Im DRIVING this year!! Lol Lemme look into...

HILROD

Reaction score
All the ones I have so far are auto-clutch so they are easy to ride. Way too fun! That's also why I have so many. A pack of these things = AWESOME!. I also have a couple electric ones for sale down the page, SUPER easy to drive.

chry*bmb

Reaction score
Not worried about riding them, just which one would "work" for us. Does sound super cool! I screwed around on a pocket bike once. That's just not gonna fly. I would prefer to not shift, lol. I'm lazy. I'll admit it. Auto clutch would probably mean less to fix when they break, but also means more $$$ when they do?

Again, know crap about bikes except fun as hell to ride :) Thanks for getting back to me. Thinking xmas gift for us ,)

HILROD

Reaction score
Auto clutch still requires shifting just way easier, no hand clutch. It's centrifical so just let off the gas a tiny bit to shift. Also real bike riders don't always like it but these are all dual hand brake, no foot brake. These are bigger so easier to control, they don't feel too small. The electric ones are better for no shifting. I've got one that goes around 40mph.

chry*bmb

Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for some bike education ,)

Sorry to be so stupid, just being honest. Super appreciate it :)

chry*bmb

Reaction score
Like when I was looking at your description, and all that lingo about cc and it's this but can be that, I was like, yeah. I'm truly a dork. Lol I just like to know my shit before I get something.

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
You got some kickass bikes. I wish I could afford to get another one and have the space:(

HILROD

Reaction score
I have edited the posts, only black 125cc left.

HILROD

Reaction score
They don't have a brand really. The frame is a SDG style chromoly one I got on E-gay. All the other parts bought here and there. China pit bike is what I call it. It's got a Lifan 125cc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom