Real Name
Mike
Need the data east version bro
Episode Six What GIF by PBS

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I really want the Bond game. Would settle for the premium edition.

Have you played it? I don’t think it’s been well received so far. The code is bare, which is fine because they’ll work on that but the playfield leaves a lot to be desired imo.

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
Have you played it? I don’t think it’s been well received so far. The code is bare, which is fine because they’ll work on that but the playfield leaves a lot to be desired imo.
I have only seen limited information on it when it came out and then never checked again. I see a 60th anniversary edition now too that looks interesting. I’m a Bond fan so this kind of thing just screams take my money.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I have only seen limited information on it when it came out and then never checked again. I see a 60th anniversary edition now too that looks interesting. I’m a Bond fan so this kind of thing just screams take my money.
The 60th anniversary is 20k due to how limited it is. Give it about a year, I think bonds will be “cheap” on the used market.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
The good news about the hobby is that most pins appreciate in value over time. I wouldn’t buy one as an investment but over the last 20 years you really don’t lose anything if you need to sell.

With that being said, I could see a 2023 recession changing that but an 8k machine will not be worth 2k in a few years.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info