Gaming Pinball and Arcade Discussion

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
1651500341543.png

Used to play this one ALL the time because it was at the 7-11 next to my work and you would get bored waiting for your turn in Mortal Kombat or Street Fighter and needed to pass the time. :rofl:

Reactions: Turk

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The virtual games? I’ve never been a fan but a lot of people love them.
Yeah, I see stand up electronic games with 32 (or whatever) different games from my youth on them. I wouldn't mind playing some Golden Tee, Asteroids, etc. and getting 32 games for the price of 1 is attractive. Unfortunately nowhere to put the machine right now. I miss having a basement for storage.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Yeah, I see stand up electronic games with 32 (or whatever) different games from my youth on them. I wouldn't mind playing some Golden Tee, Asteroids, etc. and getting 32 games for the price of 1 is attractive. Unfortunately nowhere to put the machine right now. I miss having a basement for storage.
Oh yeah. I plan on getting one of those as well

Reactions: Flyn

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
I’m starting to get addicted to a new hobby and I just officially jumped in today. Picked this bad boy up and brought it home. Packing it, driving it, and setting it up was extremely stressful.

Second pinball has already been ordered. Anybody else into this hobby?

View attachment 118379
Wow! Looks awesome. Kids probably think you got it for them, right?
It should be added to this article https://www.skillcourses.com/hоbbies-for-introverts/ as one of the coolest hobbies for introverts.
Definitely much more fun than reading , yoga or painting.

Thread Info