• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Piggyback ECU tuning - Greddy Emanage

Lunchbox

Aug 31, 2014
Currently running Greddy emanage via piggy back computer on my Xb, and looking for someone with any experience in tuning with the system. The piggyback comes with a preloaded tune via greddy, and unfortunately the tune cannot be modified. In order to change parameters on the tune, it needs to be completely wiped, and a new tune installed. I do have the software installed on a computer, and a cable that should work for tuning with the software, but have not attempted to make communication to the piggyback yet (will attempt soon).

Has anyone had experience in using this software? Basically I'm looking to richen it up a bit (larger injectors have already been installed).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Lunchbox
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list