3800 Pics from this weekend

I

imported_Ron Vogel

I flew in from Vegas on the red-eye late Thursday night. The two other salesguys made it their mission to get me stinking drunk before they dropped me off at the airport in Vegas. I had a 12:45 flight, got about an hour of pass out time on the plane, then sat in the dark drunk until the plane landed at 6am Friday. Then the wife brought the kids to pick me up :lolsign:

We had to go to a wedding in Indiana Friday. I also brought home from Vegas some instruments I got from the closeout show for the kids. Now mind you, I was really gross when I got to O'Hare. We spent 12 hours tearing down our booth. At noon on Thursday they shut off the A/C in the convention center, so it shot up to 115 in there. I was soaked in sweat, and had no room to go back to for a shower...then drank all night until my flight.

By the time we got home, the kids knew they were getting something, so I had to set-up the new drums I got for Max, and Jack's new electric guitar. Took about an hour. Got in the shower, took a 2 hour nap, then I drove out to South bend for the wedding. I made it all the way to 10pm before I had to officially pass out.

Next day, we drove to my mother in law's cabin in Michigan for the family gathering (50+ people.) I got the boat ready, then took the kids up to the local sports shop for some new fishin gear. After we got back we hit the water, an in under an hour I landed a 5.5 lb largemouth. Fishing was actually really bad, the whole weekend I only caught 4 fish, but the big bass, and a 2lb crappie made it worth it. My son jack also got his first decent bass. Lot's of rain though Sunday, and I had to drive back myself as the family stayed a few extra days.

Boys and their toys:
picture009_1.jpg

At the wedding both my boys trying to mack on the same girl:
picture010_1.jpg

picture011_1.jpg

Our fish:
picture013_1.jpg

picture014_1.jpg

I

imported_Ron Vogel

So you were drunk/hungover and sleep deprived and you gave your kids musical instruments. Im not following your thinking here, lol.

Sounds like you had a nice time fishing, glad to hear you finally have some time to get away.
[/b]
Well, I actually wanted to chill when I got back. My wife thought it would be better to drag me all over right after I got back. As always the week back after show is hell. Lots of stuff to follow up on, and the bosses are riding our asses on expenses. I was the probably the top seller at show in my group under our number one salesguy (who has been with the company 17 years). I know that the 2 girls hired at the same time as me sold half as much as I did combined...but still went out for a $100 per person meal and some shows. We all got reamed yesterday by the VP of sales, and today by the president. I have about $130K to collect to get some orders shipped out, so they're all over my ass on that. For one customer I have to type out quote forms for every item before she gives me a PO. I've been working on it since noon, and now it's about 10pm and I've barely dented it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info