FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So to summarize the points so far:
1. New GMC's look sick
2. Ford is gonna still be using 2015 body panels in 2030, CEO's strategy is in question due to several botched launches with his name on them
3. New 5.0's burn more oil than a 5.3 LS starting up in subzero temps
4. New trucks are stupid discounted, but don't think of upgrading, because your new-ish truck is now worthless
5. New Silveraydo 1500's are still ugly

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
1. New GMC's look sick
2. Ford is gonna still be using 2015 body panels in 2030, CEO's strategy is in question due to several botched launches with his name on them
4. New trucks are stupid discounted, but don't think of upgrading, because your new-ish truck is now worthless

hey fuck your #5 bro.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
How is this not reported more? Does this apply to half tons or only real trucks?

Because if they pushed the news people wouldn't have sprinted to the dealers to buy a new truck before the year ended. Now that its 2020, the news outlets really dont care but the dealers will make it known.

follow the $

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
1. New GMC's look sick

you left off .05. Dodge Ram Trucks are the G.O.A.T

you ferd and cheby guys all da same hahaha

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
All this talk of pickup trucks. I'm surprised with Ram being a bad ass truck now. Why Ram doesn't come out with an Expedition/Suburban/Tahoe version of their Ram. I thought I recall seeing a Ram Tahoe like prototype last year. Looked really damn good.

because they cant make them look right. ill give it to chevy hell even the caddy , the suburban/escalade look great

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
you left off .05. Dodge Ram Trucks are the G.O.A.T

you ferd and cheby guys all da same hahaha
I used to own a ram and loved it. When I was in the market in 2018, Dodge was still trying to charge 50 grand for a truck with a 5.7 that had barely changed in over a decade, so I went with Ford.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1. New GMC's look sick

Spot on with #5. Look like bricks driving down the road.

Prefer previous generation in white with limo tint

Late 1990s c/k 1500 looked good

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I’m just in shock that Ram sells so many trucks. I never really see them on the road, at least not compared to ferd and chebby

I work in commercial construction management. That being said most of the sups/foremans I see on site have brand new Rams and they love them. HDs on site are still mostly Ford. My office parking lot? Still a lot of Ford's, but I'm seeing less GM and a whole lot of new Rams.

Seems to be a Taco resurgence as well. Not sure what that's about.

I'm shocked I don't see more of these Ford regular cab duallys around.

Screenshot_20200118-100322.png

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
2021 Tundra Rendering from Motor1.com

“On the front end, our concept borrows cues from current Toyota products. The grille is an obvious nod to the current Tacoma TRD Pro, while the truck's headlights are reminiscent of the RAV4, but enlarged and better sculpted to fit seamlessly on the Tundra. And from what we can deduce of the taillights, wheels, and side profile, this 2021 Tundra rendering could realistically preview the edgy truck we expect from Toyota.

What you can't see in this lone concept, though, is what's under the hood. We already know that the new Toyota Tundra will likely use a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter hybrid V6 (borrowed from Lexus) good for up to 450 horsepower (335 kilowatts). There could also be a Tundra hybrid, adding an electric assist to that same engine.”

ht
1579472981227.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info