Picked up a new BRAAP toy

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Picked up this super minty Suzuki DRZs 400 with only 653 miles on it . Big upgrade from my old vintage kicker bike I had. Wasn't the biggest fan of the yellow fairings on it but its starting to grow on me. This was all [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] 's fault. Wedding ring is on hold but at least I have a dependable enduro to shuffle on the trails with.
Now if [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] and [MENTION=74]Mr Baytchos[/MENTION] would throw their Eagle stacks around... we could be one huge gay Enduro family. 3 members is not enough!

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
:eek:bama:

I missed one with a sweet $800 carb package that Bricher showed me.

Can we get matching FOX or Thor onesies to hooligan around a-town if i buy one?

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Picked up this super minty Suzuki DRZs 400 with only 653 miles on it . Big upgrade from my old vintage kicker bike I had. Wasn't the biggest fan of the yellow fairings on it but its starting to grow on me. This was all [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] 's fault. Wedding ring is on hold but at least I have a dependable enduro to shuffle on the trails with.
Now if [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] and [MENTION=74]Mr Baytchos[/MENTION] would throw their Eagle stacks around... we could be one huge gay Enduro family. 3 members is not enough!

:rofl: damn i hear IL is cash strapped budget wise but for fuck sakes they even caution tape off the lakes now? Apparently lakes in IL now are look but dont touch?

:s00ls:

:iorofl:

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
So much like in this post. You got a great deal on a like new dual sport. Glad you pulled the trigger. Can't wait to Braaaaaaap with you.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
:eek:bama:

I missed one with a sweet $800 carb package that Bricher showed me.

Can we get matching FOX or Thor onesies to hooligan around a-town if i buy one?
The FCR carb is the shit! It is pricey but I absolutely love mine. One of the best upgrades you can do to these bikes. I let Will take mine for a spin yesterday when we got back from picking this thing up. I think there may be one in his future.......lol

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
Does [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] even work anymore?

Dude must have won the lottery before Powerball told IL to fuck off.

Lead Pipe

I'm Tiny Riiiiiiiiick
Reaction score
In for an enduro gang bang. That being said, my wife wouldn't let me. I have wanted a street legal XR400 for years now.

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Brought the bike to the mad scientists house and we started to rip into it. Re jetted the carb and opened up the air box so now the bike runs like a raped ape. It's insane how much the new jetting woke this thing up! Mike had now problem ripping a power wheelie 1-2 on its first run.

Very very happy

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Reaction score
Does [MENTION=4838]1MEANGT[/MENTION] even work anymore?

Dude must have won the lottery before Powerball told IL to fuck off.
WTF......... I work my ass off. My formula consists of being single, no kids, and having a good career.

And no lottery winnings here. You would know if I won the lottery. I would no longer be in this state, that's for sure.

Glad to help you get her running top notch. She rips pretty good now!

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score

Rubber is installed , added a +3 sprocket and some Tusk pro hand guards. Very close to having it trail ready . Super excited for the cooler Fall weather coming in

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Will this ever see the badlands

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
God I can't wait to ride this Spring! Picked up and installed some off season mods. Can't give into orange yet , need to learn more on the DRZ.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom